Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Launch

I'd like to introduce to you a little something I'm working on right now. For this big project, I'm collaborating on with my good friend/drummer buddy, Ricky Luna. We both share one thing in common, our love of drums and music. Since Ricky would like to work on music in his future career, and I'd like to work in video/film production for my future career, we figured, why not fuse the two things we both enjoy? So Ricky and I are working on a drumming video. But it involves more than just that. It will be me, Ricky, and a few of our drummer friends playing on a small sized drum set, drumming in various locations around town. Like, the park, the quad at our high school, etc. We have planned days that we are going to go film on.

After we have completed all the filming, I will be in charge of editing the video. Once the video is completed, we will be uploading the video to YouTube for the public to enjoy. We will also be sharing the video with our peers, and will use tools of the internet to try and spread the word about our video.

Production has already started, both Ricky and I along with our drummer friends participating in the video have had a great time making the video. And we can't wait until it's all finished

No comments:

Post a Comment