Sunday, February 9, 2014

Launch/Draft

1. Something I'm passionate about is playing the drums and music. Along with that, I also enjoy movie production. So, why not fuse the two together? For what I want to do, I'll be collaborating with drummer buddy, Ricky Luna, and we're going to make a video with the both of us and other friends playing drums in various places around town. In front of stores/shopping centers, the quad, etc... Then I will edit it all together and make what should be a pretty fun, little, short movie

2. Once the video is done, I would like to use our useful tools of the internet to try and spread the video around and try to get more people than just my peers to watch the video

3. To feel the awesomeness will be watching that completed film and showing it to friends and peers of the AP Lit classes. My biggest regret will be not finishing it

4. I think the fun concept of the video itself should be able to interest people

5. I'd like to take the experience of making this video into my future and my desired career as a video editor and apply the skills I used into making the video into the future

6. I think everyone that watches the video will be "the network". With their feedback of the video and what they thought of it, that way I can fix and improve on my skills for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment