Monday, November 25, 2013

Merry (Er... Almost) Christmas! Enjoy A Christmas Playlist

Hey! It's November 25th! You know what that means! It's a month until Christmas! Even though Thanksgiving is in two days, I think that it seems a bit appropriate to start listening to Christmas music now. So, I have composed a small Christmas list for the blog, that will be around until New Years. So please enjoy. I insist...

And the track list:

New Found Glory- Ex-Miss
Blink 182- I Won't Be Home For Christmas
No Doubt- Oi To The World
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones- X'Mas Time (Sure Doesn't Feel Like It)
Bad Religion- White Christmas
Jonathan Coulton And John Roderick- Uncle John

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow classmate!
    I invite you to go check out my blog post “thinking outside the box” and “No exit Notes+Questions.” http://emarquezrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
    Thank you,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete