Wednesday, April 30, 2014

One Last Playlist....

Well, tomorrow is the first day of May. So, that means the countdown to graduation begins. The school year finishing up, big senior events like Prom and Grad Night happening, people making college plans, or just staring at the clock and calendar waiting for that big day to happen. Whatever they're gonna be doing, that big day of walking on the stage on the football field is gonna be here before we even know it.

In honor of the big countdown to the big day, I have made one last new playlist (for people who look at my blog for the music player, which I hope is a few people) for this blog with graduation-themed, graduation-related, or just graduation-sounding songs. I hope that you enjoy, and make sure you blast this on the week of graduation.

It is also up on Spotify on my profile. If you have Spotify, just search my name and it will be there for listening pleasure.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment